What You'll Do:
- Searching for opportunities that enhance sales and benefit the company.
- Making the clients understand about services by explaining to them about the same in easy to understand language.
- Upholding the sales reports, records and other important documents of the clients.
- Maintaining interaction with active leads and identifying new leads as well as new business possibilities.
- Developing creative sales initiatives and applying them.
- Meeting the sales quotas/targets.
- Closing deals.
- Managing questions of clients and clearing all their doubts on products and services.
- Executing management activities and upholding the list of the active and future clients.
- Submitting reports, records, presentations and sales documents in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in software/service sales.
- Passion and excitement for working in a fast growing company.
- Commitment to building strong and long-lasting business relationships.
- Desire to close - you will be relied upon to get deals across the finish line and keep our growth going.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
How to Apply
Please clearly include the following in your cover letter:
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered.
- What is your favorite foot in the door strategy.
- Profile links if available (Your website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, if you're a match we'll reach out.