Our close-knit team is forward-thinking, and you can feel the energy in every conversation. We are well funded and we are here to stay.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help lead our marketing initiatives as we make moves towards decentralizing policymaking.
What will you do?
- Responsible for managing all social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok, Telegram and active discord discussions)
- Responsible for recruiting and training other community managers
- Building and executing a strategy to drive community growth and engagement
- Finding growth-hacks to increase market awareness of our product
- Identify and engage with crypto influencers and ambassadors
- Recording complaints/concerns of the members, and addressing them
- Collecting users' feedback and improvements proposals
What do you need?
- You are passionate about crypto and technology
- You like to work independently
- You are able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You love researching and have the ability to break down complex issues
- You are familiar with cryptocurrency communities and markets
- You have previous experience working in (preferably crypto) marketing
- Small team 🤝 High responsibilities.
- Full time
- Remote or in our Miami-based office
- Paid in Crypto + Token incentive