Headquarters: Vienna, Austria
LegalTemplates.net is looking for an experienced SEO Content Editor to join our team. As SEO Content Editor you'll be tasked with developing high quality content and rich media editorial pieces, to help drive traffic and scale our solution to millions of users. While collaborating closely with our senior leadership team and top tier industry agencies and consultants, you'll be given autonomy to manage workflows with a long term goal of growing your own team. This is the perfect opportunity for self-motivated individuals with a passion for SEO, that enjoys working both on a technical and creative level.
What we do
Our mission is to democratize and modernize legal services around the globe. Since 2015, LegalTemplates.net's platform has helped hundreds of thousands of users save millions in legal fees. We're tackling a multi-billion dollar global market and we're just getting started!
Who we are
Legal Templates is spun out of Taroko.io, a startup incubator. Our mgmt team is led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, attorneys, technologists and designers. Our 35 person team is distributed across three continents, collectively speak a total of 7 languages, and have invested 300,000 man hours into building our platform.
- Research and write articles, blog posts, guest posts, resources, and tips for various websites, while adhering to our style guide & writing best practices
- Use a Content Management System (Wordpress CMS) on a daily basis, creating new pages involving basic HTML and other Wordpress tools / plugins
- Utilize keyword research tools to populate keyword research sheets and develop content outlines based on user intent
- Optimize old content to increase user engagement and increase rankings in Google search results
- Help track updates to Legal Templates catalog of evergreen content, and impact of those updates
- Analyze data on keyword tracking tools and Google Analytics to develop optimization strategies for content that does not rank
- Craft effective email pitches to land links and guest posts
- Stay up to date on industry trends on a daily basis through research and discussion
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (or non-relevant work experience with transferable skills) Experience writing and editing online/web content
- Exceptional writing skills
- Familiarity with US English writing style
- Research experience Advanced Google search skills - Good to have
- Copywriting experience - Good to have
- Keyword research experience - Good to have
- Outreach experience - Good to have
What we offer you:
- Hands-on experience building and scaling a product to millions of users
- Optimal time to join our growth story; we're planning to expand massively
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A spot in our smart, creative, and highly motivated international team
Why we're different
We're not sitting around trying to achieve product/market fit and burning VC funding while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for low probability of future reward. We're profitable, organized, experienced, and in growth mode. Not going the VC route means our team can do things differently, and compensate our people differently.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, and want to work with a small group of like-minded people, you've come to the right place.
Send us your resume along with 3 writing samples and a brief message explaining why you're the perfect fit!