We specialise in opening doors for SMEs and startups with senior decision-makers in large organizations. We practice quality over quantity and run low volume, highly personalized outbound sales campaigns on behalf of our clients.
As the majority of our clients are based in Europe and USA, your working hours will be based around these timezones. However, this is a fully remote role and we accept applicants globally.
The role is a mixture of account management, outbound sales and project management.
- Act as point of contact and Account Manager for your client portfolio and handle all onboarding, strategy sessions, reporting and renewal / upsell opportunities.
- Write strategic, high-level outbound sales copy for each client campaign.
- Lead an internal team and manage one Sales Copywriter to craft personalized messaging for each prospect we target (this will be weaved into the general copy which you write) and one Operations Executive to build lists of contacts based on your clients requirements.
- Execute and manage all outbound sales sequences on behalf of your client portfolio.
- Breaking through the noise of outbound sales by leveraging video, LinkedIn and other platforms.
You Will Be Good At This If
- You genuinely pay attention to detail (how you apply will tell us this immediately). This cannot be stressed enough as you will be managing a portfolio of clients simultaneously and will need to meticulously manage campaigns, tasks and your team's workload every day.
- You consider yourself to be a very good copywriter (English language).
- Innovative ways to capture the attention of prospects with outbound sales excite you and you actively seek them out (how you apply will also tell us this immediately).
- You add the word panda to the subject line of this application.
- Project management and general organization comes naturally to you. If you have 1,000+ unread emails in your inbox now, you might not be the right person for the role.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can present yourself professionally* on a Zoom call or in a video pitch to a prospect.
*This is not about wearing a tie. It means being able to lead a Zoom meeting with a CEO or Director with confidence.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English writing skills.
- Experience working with startups or SMEs where you had to adapt to change on a regular basis.
- At least three years sales or marketing experience with a track record of being promoted (if you have neither, but you have a good story as to why, we will listen to it).
- Tech literate - you should like, and be very comfortable with, technology.
- Organized, with an eye for detail and experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- High emotional intelligence, your point of contact with clients will usually be CEOs and Sales Directors.
- All of the other generic traits you see in job descriptions; motivated, self-starter etc.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Would Love To See
- Experience with writing copy for outbound sales which was personalized.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time.
- Experience with outbound sales tech platforms.
- Experience with project management tools (we use Asana).
- Experience managing a small team.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay (50/50 split between basic salary and performance based commission).
- Flexible working location. We are 100% remote.
- Flexible working hours (dependent on your clients timezone).
- Opportunities for growth within the company - we are just less than 18 months old and are growing rapidly.
- A positive and open work environment in a young and ambitious global agency.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'Client Growth Manager' in the email subject.
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this.