Ladders has been a leader in high-end careers for over 15 years. We’re a community of professionals that top companies work with to find expert applicants fast. Our team takes pride in listening to member issues and creating solutions. Because of this, we provide our nine million members with top-tier job search and services like Apply4Me, which ends time-wasting job application forms forever. Our community is diverse, putting talent first to create teams that communicate, innovate, and turn real-world issues into products and services that answer needs. If you see obstacles as exercise and expertise as enjoyment, get in touch.
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with engineering, product development and other teams to drive execution
- Propose, launch and monitor strategic SEO initiatives to improve Ladders’ presence.
- Design experiments to test new strategies and tactics
- Monitor performance metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, conversion optimization, etc. for Ladders and vs competitors while providing actionable insights and ongoing growth opportunities
- Partner with stakeholders to develop link building programs
- Act as SEO evangelist by effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization
- Develop and document analytics guidelines, standards, dashboards, and reporting
- Hands on, as this role will be the only SEO hire in the beginning.
- Reports to CEO
- 7-10 years of SEO experience, preferably with an industry-leading website
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, etc)
- Cross-functional experience, as this person will have SEO influence across all teams in the organization
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Experience with SQL and/or BI tools such as Tableau/Looker highly desirable
- Hacker mentality: relentlessly focused on the most efficient way of testing ideas and proving hypotheses
- Results driven with strong business acumen
- Demonstrated experience with technical audits and the overall implementation of analytics, and SEO best practices, on complex digital experiences
- Experience telling a compelling story of how users behave and interact with digital initiatives through multiple data sources
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with others as well as the confidence and skill to communicate ideas independently