More than 15 Million people already experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors.
Komoot is still quite new in the Netherlands and Belgium but already these are two of our fastest-growing markets. We want to build on this success and accelerate brand awareness and user growth amongst cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who’ll take responsibility for our strategy to make komoot the largest platform for cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts in Belgium and the Netherlands. Join our fully remote team of 70 people and change the way people explore.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Develop a marketing plan to drive brand awareness and user growth in your market
- Team up with Ruby - our Community Manager to implement a multi channel marketing strategy
- Work with local agencies to run marketing campaigns across various segments
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth in you market
- Monitor trends and assess the performance of your market
- Ensure alignment with our global brand and marketing initiatives
Why you will love it
- You’ll take full responsibility for the strategy in two fast growing markets
- Your work will inspire cyclists and hikers to have great outdoor experiences
- You’ll work in an agile team where you can act flexibly and test new marketing tactics
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the forest, your house, a co - working space of your choice, or anywhere else in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- You’ll travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 7+ years of experience in digital marketing for a consumer company
- Have a deep understanding of the outdoor and cycling markets in these regions
- Have experience leading and managing a team
- Have already had strategic responsibility and developed marketing plans
- Have run brand and performance campaigns in various digital and analog channels
- Bonus: Have managed the collaboration with marketing and PR agencies
- Bonus: Have experience in business development
- Have strong analytical skills and the capacity to take data-informed decisions
- Have strong communication skills, a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven
- Speak Dutch and French at a native level
Sound like you?
We want to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your relevant experience.
- A little note on why you are interested in working at komoot.
- Relevant examples of your work (see application form).
- Something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Vimeo, Instagram account or your blog.
- We love it when people go the extra mile, so you’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot.