Are you passionate about prepping kids for life and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring a Sales Support Representative to help us reach more students and families worldwide. We’re looking for an amazing person who can support our student enrollments and is excited about our mission. You will directly support our sales team and bridge the gap from enrollment to first class, which includes interfacing directly with parents and processing large volumes of tickets.
- Support the sales team by processing new subscriptions from payment through to getting students into their first class, and hitting key KPIs including ticket completion time.
- Own a robust pipeline to meet weekly and monthly targets for registration
- Call, text and email customers to understand and confirm their enrollment needs and comfortable explaining our product offerings and helping customer sign up for additional products if needed
- Proactively flag issues, run down tickets to satisfactory completion, escalate issues as necessary
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth
- Mentor and support other Sales Operations team members
- 4+ years experience in a client services/sales role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or consumer products.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record. Estimated 10-15 calls per day, 50+ emails per day.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment, able to process 25+ tickets in a day
- Strong ethical and honest approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience is a plus
- Located in the US, work authorization in the US
- Must have access to a quiet location, strong internet connection and laptop to work on.
- 30 hours per week minimum, available for weekend shifts as needed.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.