Headquarters: Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
We are looking for an intern to help in the day-to-day activities related to our affiliate program and later potentially run those independently. This includes the daily management of existing networks, growing this channel through strategic initiatives, and later also being involved to bring additional networks onboard. Besides affiliate networks, you will also be involved in setting up our influencer network channel.
This is a key role with a steep learning curve. You will initially report directly to the CMO and later to our Senior Partnerships Manager.
You'll be involved in the following activities:
- Manage our affiliate channel across multiple GEOs and across different platforms (Admitad, Commission Junction) and also explore options of testing new partners;
- Manage the relationship with the Account Managers and Success Managers;
- Sales validation and reporting (weekly and monthly);
- Growing the channel both through best-in-class operational management and strategic initiatives;
- Troubleshooting campaign-related issues and delivering tracking issues when they occur.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both are located in the center of their respective cities. We are currently offering a hybrid work model, in which we give the possibility to our team members to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week and/or work remotely.
- First experience in affiliate marketing is a must (preferably at least 6 months);
- First experience in account management;
- Fluency in English (native English level strongly preferred as you will be dealing with a lot of US and UK companies);
- You are a self-starter with attention to detail;
- First Startup-experience preferred;
- You are passionate, positive, and have a creative spirit.
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at: