As Director of Demand Generation, you will lead efforts in demand generation, growth initiatives, and conversion rate optimization.
At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
Insycle – a modern platform to organize, cleanse, and manage CRM data – is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a software company that sells digital products to businesses (B2B) using a free trial and SaaS model.
- Experience with product-led growth strategies and self-serve software products.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO, SEM, social, email, blog, and website.
- Experience with marketing automation, personalization tools, and CRM, 1+ years of experience with HubSpot.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Work remotely in US.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead efforts in demand generation, growth initiatives, and conversion rate optimization.
- Own, execute, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and inbound revenue.
- Own demand forecasting and marketing campaign reporting, including detailed funnel data and campaign insights.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve goals/KPIs and own accountability of campaign measurement and success.
- Be accountable to revenue results, not leads.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, able to help customers solve problems.
- Work independently, a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Organized, goal-oriented.
- Excited to join as an early employee.
- Helpful, energetic, ambitious, positive.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $125K - $150K Annual
- 0.1% - 0.25% Equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K with a 4% company contribution.
- PTO, sick and unplanned time off, holidays.
- Full-time, salaried position located remote in the United States.