100% remote, full-time or part-time, USA or Canada-Based
Inside is on a mission to make people smarter! We specialize in covering the latest news and innovations in business, tech, and venture capital through media (newsletters and podcasts), events, and community. Founded by Jason Calacanis, Inside is a fully remote team of entrepreneurs, innovators, and doers. Join us!
We are looking for a dynamic and driven event host/moderator/interviewer who is passionate about learning, growing, and educating our audience about technology. As our ideal candidate, you are passionate about the attendee experience, highly organized, accountable, and thrive in collaborative hyper-growth environments.
As an event host/moderator/interviewer, you’ll help set the event’s agenda, which includes brainstorming and deciding what topics to cover, how to cover them, and preparing questions that will engage both the interviewee or panel of speakers and the attending audience. You will also participate in the event’s production.
You will conduct guest interviews and/or moderate panels sometimes with other team members. Hence, the right person is someone who loves working on a team, thrives on deadlines, and sees an event or interview idea everywhere they go. They are passionate about technology. They are an excellent and empathetic listener. They are eager to interact with the audience whenever possible.
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in event hosting, podcasting, or interviewing
- Knowledge of virtual event/webinar/content hosting platforms (ex. Zoom, Hopin, StreamYard, YouTube, etc..) is preferred
- Expert organizational, documentation, and communication skills (written, verbal, visual)
- Comfortable working & communicating with individuals of all professional levels, including senior-level management
- Passionate about the audience experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup
- Data-driven & results-driven, with a strong, competitive desire to win
- Creative thinker who pushes the limits
- Meet tight deadlines and maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Portfolio of past work highly recommended
We are currently hiring for a full-time or part-time role.
- Full-time ($60k/yr + competitive benefits)
Still reading? Apply!