We are looking for a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist to join our expanding team, focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, the ideal candidate will be ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
The Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist will deliver marketing strategies, help our clients with identifying strategic quick-wins and manage the projects from a client and agency perspective.
- Account Management: planning campaigns and working closely with clients to develop new ideas and content, highlighting and implementing quick wins and reporting back to the client and internally on progress and impact.
- Project Management: managing marketing strategy development and implementation, web design and development projects (work closely with the design and development teams), and deliver based on the SLA with the client.
- Content Creation: Planning, researching and writing copy including blog posts, whitepapers. eBooks, Infographics, pillar pages and other types of content for thought leadership purposed and lead generation.
- Content Management & CMS Management: publishing new content, optimising existing landing pages and blog posts and making sure that everything hits the mark from an SEO perspective.
- SEO: work closely with the SEO team in order to drive improvements on keyword rankings and conversion rate optimisation.
- PPC: setting up ads, audiences, developing creatives and promoting content by using the appropriate channels to reach the right audience and generate new qualified leads.
- HubSpot Account Updates & Implementation: making sure client portals are up to date and are following best practices when it comes to inbound.
- Reporting: crafting monthly reports for each client, showcasing the progress and results.
- Extensive knowledge of HubSpot
- Ability to showcase and use HubSpot to improve organic lead generation and sales.
- Being familiar with activities that will include setting up new client portals, creating landing pages, TYPs, workflows, lead flows, reports, sales enablement projects, etc - all by using HubSpot and other, related platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign manager and other Ad Platforms.
- We are looking for someone who is very hands on and able to actively deliver the best use of the marketing platforms used.
To excel in this role you will need:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing/account management role or inbound company role
- Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape. Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency is a plus, but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Inbound Marketing
- Must be business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue-resolution skills
- Experience using a wide variety of platforms on a daily basis (i.e. Marketing tools, CRM, automation, reporting)
- Motivated self-starter who wants to learn and with a proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- A proven ability to communicate effectively via Zoom and email
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, identify issues that require escalation and dealing with cancellations
- PPC knowledge and Google Ads/Facebook certs are a bonus
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- Work from home/office balance
- Training & conference opportunities