At Hygraph, we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 50 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
- We are customer-centric and goal-driven.
- We believe in innovation and encourage everyone to voice their opinions.
- We use our own product on a daily basis.
- We are open in our communication and feedback.
Purpose of your role and team
Hygraph (previously GraphCMS) is uniquely situated in the competitive landscape with its newly announced content federation capabilities. As part of our evolution, we’re now looking for a technical product marketing manager to join our growing team. You will also be a key hire as our first technical product marketing manager who will build up the function from the ground up.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll work closely with our product, partnerships, and sales teams to develop product marketing materials and campaign initiatives to win new businesses and serve existing customers.
What you will be working on
- Working closely with the product and demand generation teams to identify target audiences, develop ideal customer profiles, and determine how Hygraph can meet their needs.
- Creating high-quality, engaging content (website pages, slide decks, tutorials, demos, webinars, and technical white papers) that aligns closely with go-to-market initiatives.
- Planning and executing successful product launches by partnering up with the product management and the rest of the marketing team.
- Building and executing the strategic GTM plans that communicate the value of the Hygraph to multiple audiences.
- Working closely with the sales team to discover current gaps and create sales enablement collaterals such as elevator pitches, battle cards, and call guides.
- Establishing an understanding of key competitors and incorporating your findings into the competitive analysis, content, and sales enablement materials.
- 3+ years of experience in a product marketing role for a tech company, preferably in the developer tooling domain.
- Ability to concisely translate complex concepts into simple-to-understand messaging.
- Experience with product launches, crafting content, messaging frameworks, and campaigns in a wide variety of formats directed at developers, product and engineering teams, and enterprises.
- Good understanding of technical audiences and ease at communicating with engineers, analysts, PMs, CTOs, and similar functions.
- Excellent time management, organization, and project prioritization skills.
- You like to build things under limited supervision while owning and creating visibility on the product marketing roadmap.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We are a company that encourages learning and growth and take every application seriously. We look to understand the potential of each candidate based on more than their abilities to check boxes.
Working at Hygraph
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our team's success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with responsibility, accountability, and ownership.
- A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide the latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- The application is reviewed.
- Intro call with HR.
- First interview with VP of Marketing and CCO.
- Case study or assignment.
- Case study debriefs and Interviews with colleagues from our Marketing and Leadership team.
- Reference Check and Offer.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enrich the productivity of our workspace and also promote innovation and creativity.