We are looking for a remote Product Data Analyst with strong knowledge in business and customer journeys and segmentation to join our Marketing team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide stakeholders and Marketers towards making better decisions with data insight.
- Conduct market research and reports on customer behavior, competitor activity, and marketing effectiveness.
- Analyze segmentation, customization, and conversion funnels for different user groups.
- Own and maintain our data warehouse, ensuring the integrity and cleanliness of the data.
- Manage and set up integrations between our data sources and reporting tools (Segment, Hubspot, Woopra, GA, etc).
What You Should Have:
- Experience working with marketing teams (mandatory).
- Experience working with user, usage and feature metrics and KPI’s, such as conversion rates, adoption, and retention.
- Proficiency in SQL, math, and statistics.
- Great collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal), as well as visualization skills.
- Nice-to-Have: knowledge of Metabase, Woopra, VWO, Segment, Google Analytics, Wordpress, or HubSpot; previous experience with a SaaS or high growth e-commerce company.
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We care about job security and provide a career path for years to come (we’ve run the company using positive cash flow from day one and are carefully growing the team and business). You can check out our real-time growth metrics here.
At Hubstaff, we work smart, not hard. Team members are not expected to work more than 40 hrs/wk. Work/life balance is very important to us and our culture. We also have #adventure and #hobbies channels on Slack where we routinely share what we’re up to outside of work.
Benefits of working for Hubstaff:
- 100% Remote work.
- 25 days of Annual Paid Time Off.
- Annual Equipment/ Technology Stipend.
- Maternity / Paternity Bonus.
- Annual Training Allowance.
- Remote Retreats.
We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while travelling and getting to know each other! While 2020 had us meeting virtually because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019) and in Mexico (in 2018).