Paid Media Specialist at Hey Digital
As a paid media specialist your role is to drive trial signups, demo bookings and closed won revenue for our clients by building out and managing their paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms. You’ll also be focused on managing and continuing to build upon already successful relationships with these clients.
- Plan, create and build new campaigns for our clients across a variety of platforms.
- Review the performance of campaigns across multiple channels and optimize frequently. You should always be seeking ways to improve account performance and efficiency.
- Write high quality, conversion focussed ad copy for all clients.
- Communicate clearly with our design team, providing any briefs or updates required for advertising creative or landing pages.
- Be available inside of our slack to keep communication flow going with both our own team and our clients.
- Lead weekly or bi-weekly client update calls and build strong personal relationships with them.
- Be present on new client onboarding calls.
- Be present on our own weekly team call to keep accountable to your KPI’s, discuss client account strategy and move projects forward.
- Plan and execute on new ideas and experiments that you feel will help drive better results for our clients.
- Work with our operations team to be constantly improving on our own systems and processes to improve client delivery.
- Prepare monthly reporting for our clients.
- Lead a monthly internal status update covering performance of all our client accounts that you are managing.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set each and every month.
- Own and achieve the paid media team’s contribution to company OKR’s each month.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set each quarter.
- Own and achieve the paid media team’s contribution to company OKR’s each quarter.
- Review and assess past quarter’s client performance, document the results and build a plan for next quarter.
- Must have previously worked in an agency role or had experience managing multiple ads accounts at the same time.
- Experience in managing campaigns for SaaS companies.
- Highly capable of writing high quality advertising copy.
- Capable of managing and keeping on top of your own tasks inside our project management dashboard.
- You must be an extremely organized individual.
- You must have a no exceptions attitude for hitting deadlines and take complete ownership of everything that you do.
How To Apply
Please send your up to date CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with some information outlining why you feel you'd be a good fit for this role and why you're interested in working with us. Bonus points for creativity - we LOVE to receive loom videos...
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs