Help Scout is unlike other SaaS companies. We’re a B-Corp that has achieved the trifecta: We care about the Product, the Customer, and the Employee. With over 12,000 happy customers who consistently rate us above the competition in NPS ratings; our employees believes in the vision and the remote-first culture; and a customer-friendly product that has 99.99% up-time, Help Scout pursues excellence in all three domains.
Over the last 10 years, we’ve seen consistent growth as a company and in 2022 we’re looking to accelerate that growth by expanding our sales team. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a sales team who cares about their customers and knows that the best way to serve them is by being a product and industry expert who can guide them to the right outcome.
Help Scout is a fully remote company and has been for the last 10 years. We’ve figured out how to onboard employees the right way and we know how to generate a close-knit team even when spread out across the globe. Come take a look.
- You’ll own two main functions: New Hire Training and Continuous Training.
- Create an extension to the current onboarding training that will be more sales-focused and prepare new sales hires to get ready to perform at a top-level.
- Produce best in industry rep ramp times.
- Work with others on the management team to identify, create, and distribute trainings designed to level up our team members.
- Manage to your own KPIs around time to ramp, coaching lessons, and training materials created.
- Perform call reviews with reps to provide additional guidance and coaching.
- Be available to work with reps on a 1-to-1 cadence as needed.
- Be a culture driver. We consider you part of the management team and that comes with the responsibility of helping to shape our day-to-day culture.
- 2+ years of corporate training experience.
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which have allowed you to work well with internal teams and customers.
- You derive true enjoyment from seeing individuals grow and develop.
- Familiarity with quota carrying sales reps.
- Comfortability being in a high growth startup while also being remote.
- Understanding of the various sales training methodologies. (It’s A-OK if you favor one over the other!)