This is a dream role designed for someone who is high-achieving, growth-driven, and believes there is more to life than getting a job at a mega-corporation and counting the days until retirement (or layoffs…).
We want someone that is ready to hit the ground running and that is really driven by performance. Ideally, you'll geek out at the latest trends in the DTC e-com space, especially concerning customer retention—email marketing, SMS, loyalty programs, etc.
You'll love analyzing data where you're obsessed with getting client results, and at the same time, you'll be the person that manages the workflow and communication between the rest of the team and our clients.
We Hire Characters, Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual—in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life—then you'll fit in well at our company.
Ideally, TBC for your first month, you’ll be working side-by-side with the CEO and Operations Director either in Mexico or Bali (flight and accommodation covered), after you’re free to work 100% remotely.
Salary: based on experience
Please note that this role requires you to file your own taxes in your respective country
Working hours—7 am—4 pm EST OR 10 am—7 pm UK
Here's what a typical day would look like:
- Understand client business needs and formulate effective retention marketing strategies catering to those needs.
- Extensive data analysis and optimization plans for profitable growth.
- Understand how to drive key growth metrics for our clients to get the best results
- Collaborate with our production team and strategize/brief accordingly(copywriters, graphic designers, etc).
- Managing the day-to-day workflow and pipeline of all work between clients and our production team. We use Notion for project management, and it’s where we house all our SOPs.
- Develop and execute optimization plans to boost client retention and operations.
- Conduct client meetings to communicate marketing insights, report on channel performance, and plan for further development.
- Onboarding new clients.
- Maintain an ongoing email marketing calendar for multiple brands.
- Be on top of what's new with intensive trend analysis & excitement in the world of retention marketing
- Managing up to 10 clients at any given time.
- Manage a small team of 4-5 and team development
What we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of email marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency.
- Strong insight into trends in the DTC space as well as retention marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge of email platforms (Klaviyo is a must)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You must be obsessed with numbers!
- Attention to detail and knowledge of email and SMS best practices.
- A mix of left & right brain would be a dream—someone who can pull detailed & comprehensive insights reports but can also give feedback on how to drive even better results.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- At least 3 years of experience in leadership and managing teams, as well as client management.
- You're a self-starter who won’t take no for an answer. You love to take initiative and figure things out on your own. Some might say you’re allergic to being micromanaged.
- You're curious about WHY things work the way they do. You’re always asking questions and thinking about how processes can be improved.
- You're a finisher and do what they say they are going to do the first time. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? Does it drive you nuts when someone doesn’t do what they say they are going to do? You’ll fit in here :)
What's in it for you?
- Wellness budget: $200 monthly to spend on well-being (e.g. massage, gym membership, therapy).
- Ōura Ring: Employees get an Ōura Ring. At the end of each week, the team logs its sleep scores as one of the company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Bonus structure: Frequent company-wide performance bonuses, summer, and winter bonuses.
- Heath and wellness: Yearly membership to Headspace as well as access to Better Health counseling and therapy sessions (twice a month)
- Forced vacation: We make employees take vacations so they can enjoy them guilt-free.
- Birthdays off and up to 15 days PTO.
- No call Fridays: We discourage calls on a Friday and rather you spend the time learning, catching up on work you’ve been procrastinating on, etc.
- Retreat of choice: We pay $500 per year for employees to take a retreat of their choice (e.g. yoga, meditation, ayahuasca).
- Equipment upgrade: We offer an equipment upgrade allowance - standing desk, chairs, monitors etc
- Remote work: Work from anywhere.
- Every other Friday off—working towards a 4 day work week by Q2 2023
- Video cover letter using Loom
- Video Interview
- Business Case Study and assessment
- Job offer