Events & Partnership Manager at Grass Roots Farmers' Cooperative
Headquartered in Arkansas, Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative is an ecommerce company that makes sourcing ethically raised, nutritious meat easy for consumers. We’re looking for an expert events & partnership manager to join our remote marketing team.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will design and lead the events and partnership strategy. Skilled in researching, you find the best opportunities for Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative to drive brand recognition, customer adoption and ultimately convert prospective customers. Immersed in our brand, you will be customer-focused and always exploring how to best reach prospects through events and partnerships. Passionate about what we do, you will be sharing our mission and help educate on the difference Grass Roots makes. You have strong knowledge of what tactics work to drive sales in this position and are eager to learn, grow the company and to do what it takes to help the team meet the goals.
- Event Research & Strategy: Independently evaluate, recommend and drive an integrated event strategy for each event the company attends or sponsors.
- Event Management: Responsible for overall event management, including: planning, development and vendor management to execute events.
- Logistics Management: Manage event site logistics, including setup, collateral, and installation of key program elements.
- Partnerships & Sponsorships: Scout and engage the right strategic partnership and sponsorship opportunities to meet growth goals.
- Budget Management: Understand the overall budget and revenue goals to ensure your strategy is within the provided targets, adhering to financial guidelines given by the team.
- Planning: Own the events calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis.
- Relationship Management: Maintain positive, ongoing relationships with a variety of external partners for event execution and partnerships.
- Reporting: Report to the team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis & track and report on KPIs for each event/partnership; socialize insights and learnings across the company.
- Collaborate: Work with the wider team to strategize what events and tradeshows to attend to ensure other marketing channels are included as appropriate.
What You’ve Done:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Event Management, Communications or similar fields.
- 3-5 years experience in events marketing.
- A track record of success in developing effective event & partnership strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organizational and brand goals.
- Experience working with external partners to produce results.
- Proven track record of being able to adapt quickly to new situations and work across functions to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience in a startup environment preferred.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Self-motivation, strong communication and collaboration skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work remotely, a self-starter with high motivation and an action, results-driven orientation.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way.
- You are a team player who takes ownership of your area and are happy to go the extra mile to produce results.
- Results oriented, sets and achieves goals, on time, on budget.
- Ability to wear multiple hats.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity.
- You are clever, original and inventive.
- A passion for sustainable food, wellness and authentic storytelling
- Travel up to 20%.
Why Join Us?
Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative is on a mission to transform the way meat is produced and consumed in the USA. As a cooperative of small-scale family farms, we use truly innovative practices from regenerative agriculture to blockchain technology to bring our products to health conscious consumers across the country.
Social Impact: We provide a living wage to everyone in our value chain—from farmers to meat processing staff—and we’re actively building the next generation of sustainable farmers.
Sustainability & Animal Welfare: We use the most sustainable farming practices in the nation (known as regenerative agriculture) to build soil, sequester carbon and slow climate change. Our animals live the best lives possible based on their unique evolution and needs. They spend their lives 100% outdoors on fresh pasture, where they have freedom to roam, scratch, forage, wallow in mud, and enjoy themselves.
Innovation: We’re an innovative start-up dedicated to using the latest technology and techniques to bring our mission to life. From being the first meat producer in the USA using consumer-facing blockchain technology to creating a best in class PWA to make getting raised raised meat delivered to your door simple.
Health & Nutrition: We’re giving Americans access to the highest quality meat, the kind people used to have access to when they knew the farmer down the road. Our meat is non-GMO, hormone-free, antibiotic-free and pesticide-free; 100% grass fed, grass finished beef, pasture-raised poultry and forested pork.
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including:
- Simple IRA with company matching contribution
- Remote office with flexibility
- Generous PTO
- Discount on products
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs