About the Job
Gold Front is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Coordinator. The person we're seeking writes well, is an absolute taskmaster, and finds the fast-moving world of startups and agency life fascinating (or at least kind of exciting). You will be responsible for helping to execute our new business and marketing programs, and will be the second hire on our internal Growth Team.
Who We Are
Gold Front is the world's first and only category design studio. We exist to help category creators — companies making things that are truly new — reach their potential and realize their greatness.
We help startups create and own their category through strategy, brand design, web development, and film production. We are a tight-knit team dedicated to doing great work together, and we’re looking to hire a candidate that fits our mojo.
We’re seeking a candidate that shares both our humanist values as well as our ambition to be the best in the world. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Manage our publishing and content calendar, coordinating with internal and external talent to meet our publishing goals
- Load our content into various publishing platforms, including podcasts, email newsletters, website
- Coordinate the approval and editing workflow for all content
- Research prospects and build lists of qualified prospects for the firm
- Proposal production for new business opportunities using slide presentations
- Coordinate and manage contract signatures
- Write social posts, show notes, and articles based on audio and video content we create
- Assemble company email newsletter that goes out
- 2+ years of experience in a role that involves some mix of marketing, writing, and project management
- Effective communicator in writing and in meetings, and a champion of the Oxford comma, now and forever
- Experience or interest in marketing and tech
- Experience in creating slides and presentations, in Powerpoint or Google Slides
- Previous content marketing and content publishing experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets
- Must be US-based and work on Pacific time zone working hours
$30/hr. 20 hours per week to start, with the opportunity to go full time depending on how it goes. Gold Front is a remote-first company — you must be comfortable with working remotely, using collaboration and project management tools to get shit done.