Location: Tempe, AZ | Kirkland, WA | Hiawatha, IA | US Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
The Commercial Success Director is responsible for ensuring customer marketing delivers on the goals and commitments. Working closely with the Lifecycle Marketing leader, the Commercial Success Director will partner across the lifecycle marketing team and Business Units to align on goals and objectives for customer marketing, in addition to monitoring and reporting progress against those goals.
The ideal candidate is experienced data-analysis and is comfortable reshaping the numbers into useful insights for the business.
What you'll get to do...
- Partner with BU and customer marketing teams to plan, size, and prioritize initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Use data insights across audiences and site experiences to detect opportunities.
- Provide regular updates on the performance of customer marketing to the respective BU partners.
- Partner with business analytics to investigate on customer marketing metrics that are showing anomalies.
- Document and track customer marketing performance anomalies and communicate to the appropriate business leaders.
- Track customer marketing experiments and the subsequent impact to business units.
- Communicate progress of customer marketing commitments to the appropriate partners.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 8 + years of hands-on experience with customer marketing, analytics, and optimization.
- Strong project management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- A customer-centric view, with ability to translate customer insights into strategies and executions.
- Strong understanding of A|B and other testing viewpoints using scientific methods.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, and A|B testing platforms to analyze test results and forecasting potential impact.
- Experience using Tableau to analyze data and build custom reports.
- Project and time management skills and the ability to run multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a high matrixed organization.
- Ability to implement projects with an agile cross-functional team for peak results
- A results-oriented and innovative spirit to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Build and size business cases for opportunities to prioritize efficiency.
You might also have...
The following characteristics define a candidate that will succeed in the culture and for this position:
- Self-Starting: An ambitious individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. An inventive individual who eagerly thinks outside of the box.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and further insightfulness; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify concrete insights.
- Problem Solver: Continually resolve issues through active problem solving and aspiring to answer questions before they are asked.
- Organizational Skills: The ability to bring disparate partners together to problem solve and drive consensus.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to time asking the relevant questions necessary to uncover key information that can unlock relevant action.
- Team Oriented: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.