Job Description - VP of Growth
We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
What You'll Do:
Grow Fold’s cardholder subscriber base through performance marketing, go-to-market strategy, and viral growth loops (like our referral program).
As the VP of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for all cardholder acquisition. You will build and lead our Growth & Marketing team to optimize our existing strategies, while expanding into new marketing and distribution channels, and markets. You will report to the CEO and collaborate closely with the cross-functional leadership at Fold.
- Lead Fold’s Marketing & Growth org, which is currently focused of acquisition & community engagement
- Empower Fold’s growth team to optimize Fold’s performance marketing to maximize scale and return; test into new channels and new markets to unlock cardholder growth
- Lead Fold’s lifecycle communications and community team to drive deeper engagement and impact
- Scale Fold’s growth & marketing team with world-class talent (full-time employees, contractors, and agencies)
- Partner with Data, Engineering and Support to improve Fold’s conversion funnels
- performance and to unlock additional opportunities to scale
- Collaborate with partners and content creators on campaigns to introduce Fold to new audiences
Who You Are:
You are data-driven and have a track record of scaling growth at a startup or two. You are an empathetic and cross-functional leader that can dive in and act as a individual contributor when needed, while also managing the team and overarching growth strategy. You specialize in virality specifically with referral programs and influencer/affiliate strategy. You have managed significant media budgets successfully against performance targets. You are excited to take bigger, calculated risks to drive new growth strategies. You have successfully built, mentored, motivated and retained world-class growth teams.
- 12+ years of experience in growth (with specific experience in large-scale user acquisition) and experience in fintech and/or gaming
- Proven track record scaling and retaining high-performing Growth teams
- High-level strategic thinker with the ability to understand what’s going on at granular levels of performance
- Experience integrating Growth and Marketing functions into a product-focused team
- Proficiency in BI tools, including but not limited to PowerBI, Amplitude, Excel
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools (i.e. Braze, Iterable, Customer.io)
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand variables and apply logic to new problems
- Proactive, will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Results oriented, takes ownership of outcomes and communicates learnings to the rest of the team
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- 100% remote team with biannual WFH stipend
- Apple equipment
- Company retreats at desirable locations
- And much more!