As a Sales Operations Manager at Fleetio, you'll focus on enabling and empowering the Sales and Marketing teams by supporting their operations and processes, both technically and strategically. You'll help shape our go-to-market strategy by providing systems administration, data analysis, and process improvements that will streamline revenue operations and provide actionable insights into potential areas of improvement and growth.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
We're looking for someone with technical prowess and systems thinking, who understands SaaS and a high-velocity go-to-market strategy to join our Corporate Technology team and support our fast growth. We consider this role to be critical to our future success as we continue to scale. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
What you'll be doing
- Own, administer, and support our go-to-market (GTM) tech stack: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, Docusign and CaptivateIQ
- Focus on the user experience in our tech stack from a technical standpoint and build processes that delight and empower our sales and marketing teams
- Own all technical aspects of our sales and marketing processes including lead funnels and sales cycles
- Work with our VP of Sales and Sales Leadership team to scope and build improvements across our tech stack to support and streamline the day-to-day operations of the go-to-market teams
- Evaluate and interpret data to identify trends and convert insights into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Grow and maintain our leads database with a laser focus on data integrity
- Support forecasting, territory management, and compensation/commission management efforts
What's in it for you
- Immediately provide value on day one by streamlining and managing the go-to-market technical processes and tooling for a rapidly growing sales organization
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 2+ years in a Sales Operations role at a SaaS company
- Deep Salesforce domain knowledge - expert administrator but also possesses a deep knowledge of working with the Salesforce data model and automation tools (process builder, flows, etc.)
- At least one Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with administrating Marketo, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, Docusign and CaptivateIQ
- Experience with Sales forecasting methods, territory creation & management, and sales compensation planning & management
- Excellent communication skills and a bias towards action in your work
- Approachable and kind — you'll interact with various team members in various technical capacities daily
- Customer-service oriented with a focus on providing support with an enabling and empowering mentality
Considered a plus, if you...
- Have experience analyzing sales and marketing data in a data warehouse context
- Understand APIs and how software platforms can integrate and work together
- Know a thing or two about the fleet/transportation industry
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012