If you live and breathe the customer journey, you could be our next Marketing Automation Manager at Fleetio. We're looking for a detail-oriented, data-driven marketing automation architect to manage, test, and optimize campaigns that engage and convert audiences across the customer lifecycle, primarily using Marketo and Salesforce. This role will also own the email marketing channel (think lead nurturing, database management/targeting, workflows) to drive new and existing business growth.
Collaborating with others in the organization to construct successful campaigns, this role requires a deep understanding of the full marketing and sales funnel, lead generation strategies, and thrives on the quantitative (performance reporting and owning KPIs). Our ideal Marketing Automation Manager can identify the best prospects and successfully shepherd them through the pipeline efficiently and effectively.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and hundreds of new inbound marketing-generated leads every week. But we’ve only scratched the surface! Join us and give voice to a friendly, dynamic brand at the forefront of its industry. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
What you'll be doing
- Manage and improve the customer journey using our core sales and marketing tools: Marketo and Salesforce
- Own email marketing channel from ideation to testing and reporting, plus collaborate with content creators to execute on campaigns
- Evolve and own lead nurturing and account-based marketing, focusing on campaigns that drive conversion
- Work with our Business Systems Manager to optimize lead scoring and grading in Marketo
- Set up and leverage Marketo workflows to automate campaign activities and trigger actions based on behavioral data
- Own the Marketo lead database, focus on hygiene for optimal inboxing and develop target audiences aligned with our ideal customer profile
- Work with content marketing to develop campaign-specific messages and align demand generation programs with ongoing content strategies
- Work with our creative team to ensure the entire customer journey is on-brand
- Collaborate with other team members including content, product marketing, events, partner and customer success to develop strong campaigns
- Track and analyze campaign performance and regularly perform tests to improve KPIs, plus empower other team members with prescriptive insights
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
What's in it for you
- Pull content inspiration from fascinating customers and prospects all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible, fun team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio the successful, high-growth company it is. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (we already have paying customers in over 70 countries).
- Remote work-friendly since 2012.
- 4-6 years experience with Marketo and marketing automation software integrated with Salesforce CRM; Marketo certified preferred
- Minimum of 2 years working in B2B SaaS
- Deep experience architecting and implementing marketing automation and email marketing campaigns end to end, including creation of detailed data-driven workflows
- Demonstrated experience managing automated nurturing programs and lead scoring
- Experience with account-based marketing programs and ABM tools
- Strong background in Salesforce and experience with lead process workflows and automation, report building, lead scoring and attribution
- Experience working with designers to building high-performing landing pages to support marketing automation campaigns
- Strong quantitative skills, an aptitude for data analytics and campaign tracking and reporting to inform future decisions
- Technical experience managing marketing automation/CRM integration best practices and lead database management
- Experience with behavioral data/analytics tracking tools like Segment, Heap, Mixpanel, Snowplow, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills to work efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts; strong desire to improve processes
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure every step of the customer journey is optimized and on brand
- Strong collaborative and project management skills to work with many roles within Fleetio; desire to add value to every process, project or task you're a part of
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012