Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We're a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we're on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We've raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you're looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you've found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Partner Manager
We’re looking for a Partner Manager to build strategic partnerships for Filestage.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing in your first year at Filestage:
- You'll build our partner channel and play a key role in the growth of our category-leading SaaS product. You create and execute our partnership strategy and align it with our leadership team to unlock partnerships as a major growth channel for Filestage.
- You’ll build, manage and maintain a network of strategic partners. You identify new partnership opportunities, reach out to new partners, negotiate partner contracts and win them for Filestage.
- You’ll onboard new partners and build great relationships. You actively initiate and host partner enablement training, pipeline calls and account mappings. You are the closest ally of our partners and you advocate for your partners internally at Filestage and externally to our customers.
- You coordinate joint go-to-market activities with your partners to drive warm leads for Filestage. You support your partners when running campaigns, but also run partner campaigns at Filestage. You team up with our marketing and sales team to support them in closing leads coming through partnerships.
- You work hand-in-hand with our software integration team. You explore integration use cases together and support them in mapping out new technical integrations. You also support them in promoting new technical integrations and lever marketplaces.
- Sky's the limit! Once you have proven the success of your partnership strategy and driven revenue for Filestage through your partnerships, you take on even more responsibility. You’ll grow the team and lead the growth of the channel through country and vertical-specific partnerships.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe or North America to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Have the opportunity to get company shares - participating and being directly involved in the company's long term success.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get €1500 to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. We'll also give you a half-day to celebrate on your birthday!
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have 2+ years of experience working as a partner manager or business development manager. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You know what it takes to massively grow through partnerships. You have a proven track record of building, maintaining and growing partnerships that produce leads and revenue.
- You know what it takes to thrive in a startup environment. You’ve done it before, and you’re eager to do it again at scale. You have proven your ability to build something from the ground up. We love entrepreneurial experience and signs of independent thinking.
- You have relevant experience. You have started your own business, worked in software, e-commerce, tech industry or creative industry (marketing, advertising, design etc).
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You have business acumen and you’re a natural goal getter. You have a natural feeling for business opportunities that produce revenue. You can’t sit still until you hit your goals.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
- You speak English fluently. German and other languages like French are a big plus, but not a must.