Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to:
- Help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them
- Build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered
- Create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating
Our Promise to You
- A-players: Life is too short to work with people who aren’t rockstars
- Data Wins: We are objective to a fault
- Integrity: Helping people with their money requires incredible trust. We do not take this lightly.
- Everyone Has a Voice: Great ideas can come from anywhere. We will always listen
- Continuous Improvement: we commit to always asking how we can be better, in everything that we do (including the hiring process!)
What We Believe
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We take great pride in being the stakeholders and builders of our destiny
- Perfection is the enemy of progress. We rapidly iterate to learn as quickly as possible.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- We take our mission seriously, but also remember to have fun!
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
The Job: What You Will Do
- As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with our amazing clients to bring them onboard at Facet Wealth. Our onboarding process allows you to share Facet’s mission and how working with Facet can be actually life-changing. You will be responsible for conveying Facet’s planning pillars and why we, as a firm, believe that human advisors (who also happen to be incredible and knowledgeable financial professionals) are the key to true, quality, actionable guidance.
Why This Job Is Awesome
- Chances are, Facet is a place that will be unlike anywhere you’ve ever worked (and if it’s not, we want to hear about it to learn how we can be better). When you sign up to join the Facet team, you’re implicitly acknowledging that there is a problem with access to high quality financial planning, and you are committing to be a part of the company that is going to fix it. If that mission fires you up, then you’re in the right place.
- We’re not perfect. Startups are messy: sometimes there’s a bug in our tech, sometimes we overschedule ourselves, and sometimes we really whiff on helping a client. But what we are is a team completely committed to getting better every day, and supporting each other in the process. It is not uncommon for a software developer to shadow a planner for a day and then write code to make their job (and everyone else on the team) easier that night.
- Not only will you be a part of a vision that’s bigger than any of us, but you’ll also be in a position to grow your own skills and experience exponentially. This isn’t for everyone, but for those who think the same way that we do, it will be the most rewarding job of your life.
- You love helping people reach their financial goals and are passionate about providing an amazing client experience
- You have sales experience and thrive on bringing new clients on board
- You are innovative and always looking for more effective ways to engage with clients and move Facet’s mission forward
- You are process-oriented and diligent (coordinating and running lots of outreach processes)
- You are comfortable working weekends
- Work directly with clients via videoconference, phone and email.
- Act as a first step in helping potential clients achieve their goals by explaining Facet’s planning process and managing expectations of both Lead Planners and clients
- Professionally and objectively help potential clients understand how custom financial planning and working with our Lead Planners can enhance their quality of life
- Assist in translating your experience with potential clients to Lead Planners for a smooth transition to the planning process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Willingness to work independently with guidance and oversight from a team coach.
- Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools – This is critical as we are not only a financial services company but also a tech startup!
- Dedicated to developing a career in the financial services industry with the potential for advancement within the company
- Able to work Thursday-Monday schedule
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Background and experience in the financial services industry; knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Competitive salary and equity: we pay up for great talent
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program (side note: We want our team members to have a constant desire to improve personally and professionally!).
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
- Work with a passionate and dedicated team: see our A-player credo above
- Take a shot at helping millions of people live better financial lives