If you’re not happy with being on the ‘freelance Facebook ads Manager roller coaster, or you’re feeling under-appreciated with the company you’re working with...
And you’re hungry to think out of the box, uncap your potential and get paid what your skills deserve…
Then keep reading, because we’re looking for a highly experienced Facebook Advertising Professional to join our thriving organization.
But before you apply beware…
This position is anything but ordinary and not for the faint of heart.
If you don’t have at least $100,000 of ad spend under your belt, this isn’t for you or if you think we go at a snail's pace and wait for results, this isn’t for you.
We’re looking for a curious, high-performance Facebook Media Buyer that isn’t scared to be pushed outside of their comfort zone to get results.
We want an individual who is super confident in their ability, works collaboratively with an expert marketing team, who can take ownership of their numbers, optimise the wins and finds solutions for the challenges.
If you’re thinking ‘Yes that’s me!’... then read on.
We are a global online education company that has thousands of clients across the world.
You can learn more about our core program here: https://ecomwarrioracademy.com/
Here’s an incredible success story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQ9kV0RS7Y
How we’re different:
Our entire team is passionate about empowering our clients to escape the 9-5 rat race and achieve financial freedom.
We love to see success stories and we have plenty of them.
We have nurtured our team to be remarkable.
We work hard, collaborate, respect one another, love to see each other thrive.
We enjoy each other’s company (all within a remote setting) and simply love what we do and what we achieve collectively.
We’re offering an attractive Base PLUS Performance-Based Compensation.
We are scaling fast and need exceptional people to join our dynamic team for the long term.
In order to take our Facebook media buying to another level, here’s what a day looks like in this role:
- Find the best opportunities within the Facebook Ads ecosystem for maximum ROAS while keeping our benchmarks in check.
- Daily awareness of campaign performance.
- Create, manage, and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team to plan, execute, and implement ad creative.
- Keep on top of cost rise and develop a clear roadmap of action to keep them on track.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to effectively plan and execute campaigns that are in alignment with team goals.
- Plan, execute and control the monthly marketing budget in a way that creates
predictable growth for the business. If spending $hundreds of thousands on ads in a month makes you queasy - this role is NOT for you.
- Develop strategies and plans to achieve quality leads that convert.
- Perform data analysis to identify new performance trends and optimization opportunities.
- Leverage proven direct response psychology to continuously improve results.
If you’re still thinking ‘this is perfect for me’ we could be the FB ads match made in heaven.
- Desire to join a fun team that’s passionate, dedicated and likely obsessed with being the best.
- A consistently positive outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Self-motivated and able to perform in a work environment that encourages independence, but also a true team player.
- Hunger for self-development for themselves and their team.
- Able to consistently follow current procedures, as well as develop new and improved processes.
- Someone who thinks outside of the box.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment able to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Curious, data-driven, analytical and a problem solver.
In short, we are looking for someone awesome.
We honestly think we are a great company to work for and our next hire could be you.
To be considered please write us a personalised cover letter or proposal that must include:
- At least one case study where you’ve proven results with a high ticket offer
- Your superpowers
- Your CV/Resume
- How your past experience is a benefit to this role
- What an exciting work environment looks like to you and how it makes you thrive
- What you would expect from us
- Anything else remarkable about you that you would like to share
- Bonus points for sharing a Loom (video) of you talking through these points
We don’t mean to be rude, but if you can’t give us a case study to check out as part of your application, you won’t be considered for the role.