This is a dream role designed for someone who is high-achieving, growth-driven, and believes there is more to life than getting a job at a mega-corporation and counting the days until retirement (or layoffs…).
We want someone that is ready to hit the ground running and that is really driven by performance. Ideally, you'll geek out at the latest trends in the DTC e-com space, especially concerning customer retention—email marketing, SMS, loyalty programs, etc.
You'll love analyzing data where you're obsessed with getting client results, and at the same time, you'll be the person that manages the workflow and communication between the rest of the team and our clients.
We Hire Characters, Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual—in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life—then you'll fit in well at our company.
Salary: based on experience
Please note that this role requires you to file your own taxes in your respective country
Working hours—9 am—5 pm EST
Here's what a typical day would look like:
Understand Customer needs and formulate effective retention marketing strategies catering to those needs.
- Extensive data analysis and optimization plans for profitable growth.
- Manage multiple ESPs
- Understand how to drive key growth metrics for our company to get the best results
- Managing the day-to-day workflow and pipeline of all work between clients and our production team. We use Notion for project management, and it’s where we house all our SOPs.
- Develop and execute optimization plans for email marketing and sms tactics
- Communicate marketing insights, report on channel performance, and plan for further development.
- Maintain an ongoing email marketing calendar for multiple brands.
- Be on top of what's new with intensive trend analysis & excitement in the world of retention marketing
What we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of email marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency.
- Proficient in email list management
- Understands what it takes to manage sending millions of emails a month
- Strong insight into trends in the DTC space as well as retention marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge of email platforms (Klaviyo, Getresponse, sendlane)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You must be obsessed with numbers!
- Ideally have some copywriting experience
- Attention to detail and knowledge of email and SMS best practices.
- A mix of left & right brain would be a dream—someone who can pull detailed & comprehensive insights reports but can also give feedback on how to drive even better results.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- At least 3 years of experience in leadership and managing teams.
- You're a self-starter who won’t take no for an answer. You love to take initiative and figure things out on your own. Some might say you’re allergic to being micromanaged.
- You're curious about WHY things work the way they do. You’re always asking questions and thinking about how processes can be improved.
- You're a finisher and do what they say they are going to do the first time. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? Does it drive you nuts when someone doesn’t do what they say they are going to do? You’ll fit in here :)
- Send Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a Video cover letter using Loom with your resume
- We will respond back with a time to schedule a Video Interview
- Business Case Study and assessment
- Job offer