Base salary plus generous commission plan
Join a young Agile Fintech startup based in NY. DropDesk (drop-desk.com) is the easiest way to allow a team to work flexibly in multiple locations without ever needing a lease. Our mission is to connect the decentralized workplace through the use of our workplace-as-a-service platform.
- We empower spaces by helping them monetize their unused areas and reach new customers. Our platform manages their marketing, bookings, billings, and memberships.
- We help companies with distributed workforces manage their remote teams through our employer dashboard. Employers sign up for a membership that allows for access to our network of coworking locations.
DropDesk provides an all-in-one platform that helps companies save money and time by creating effective hybrid workspace models to meet the demands of today's rapidly changing workforce. DropDesk is with you every step of the way from consulting with you to finding space, managing the day-to-day logistics (inventory, management, furniture, etc), and reporting your team's activity at the end of each month.
This is a unique growth opportunity to help businesses adapt to hybrid work and incorporate the best elements of both remote and office-centric environments. If you’re passionate about helping businesses grow through supporting sales efforts and looking for a fresh new challenge, this could be the perfect role for you.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2-3 years of B2B experience selling technology to small and medium-sized businesses
- Proven performance owning a complex selling funnel from prospecting through close
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Extremely self-motivated and with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to grow in the role and move up in the company
- Resilient and capable of failing forward on an ongoing basis
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by DropDesk.
- The ability to work and be productive in a fully-partially remote team
- Excellent English, written, and verbal communication skills are required
What you’ll do
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Work cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Product, & Customer Success to project manage and problem solve.
- Promoting and marketing DropDesk solutions through extensive email, Linkedin and other communications to prospective customers
- Set appointments when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Establish reseller channels and affiliate partnerships
- Meet or exceed the assigned monthly quota
- Ability to work remotely as well as from our local office(s)
- Coffee, tea, and lounge areas
- Young, Agile Startup open to new ideas
- Growth opportunity
- Commission and Bonus for meeting quota