We'd Love To Talk With You If You Have …
- 1-2 years of email, sms, or mobile marketing experience.
- Experience with email marketing, SMS marketing, and mobile marketing along with drip campaigns, automation workflows, dashboards, and writing copy.
- Intermediate design skills to, preferably with FIGMA and Canva.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English; Spanish or Portuguese is a plus (Multilingual in other languages is also a plus)
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets/Excel.
- Experience with customer engagement orchestration software (like Braze, Iterable); Customer.io experience a plus
- You think in solutions instead of problems
- You are a team player, willing to jump in where and when needed
- Experience working at a startup a plus
You'll be working closely with the product marketing team and reporting directly to the Senior Lifecycle and Product Marketing Manager and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- All aspects of our ongoing user communications strategy, including implementation, optimization, testing, analytics reporting and analysis, calendar coordination, as well as email copy, creation and proofing
- Tactical implementation and optimization of experimentation (A/B testing, segmentation testing) and analytics (identifying key levers to produce greater ROI)
- Copy creation for marketing emails, SMS, push, and in-app notifications
- Manage translation process for marketing emails, push, SMS, and in-app notifications
- Review and QA all communications. Checking copy to ensure message is delivered clearly to recipients, ensuring messages are sent in proper format on both mobile and desktop and receiving optimal deliverability, proofreading for grammar, spelling, and formatting, as well as ensuring proper link tracking is in place before the messages are sent.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence, and market conditions
- Various other marketing projects and assignments, as they may come up.