Crystal Media empowers independent retailers through social media education and done-for-you services, helping mom and pop retailers reach new levels of success in their businesses.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. We lead a fun-loving culture with a happy-to-help mentality whether for another team member, client, or partner, “that’s not my job” is not part of our vocabulary or mindset; we’re truly happy to help. This means ultimate patience, enthusiasm, adaptability, and positivity are necessary to fit with the Crystal Media culture.
Since we’re a small but mighty team, we jump in where needed and are not afraid to get our hands dirty in the details. When it comes to our clients and community, we lead with compassion and solutions. Many of our customers are overwhelmed and feel left behind regarding social media and digital marketing. This is why the “happy to help” mentality is critical to any role at Crystal Media.
Crystal Media is looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-driven person to join their team managing Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ad campaigns for clients in the independent retail space.
You will work directly with the client, becoming an extension of their team. Learning their goals, products, and customers to create custom ads strategies. You will create, manage, and optimize the client's ad campaigns and offer creative social media posting strategies to help support the client's goals.
An average week may include:
- Onboarding new clients via Zoom
- Creating ad strategies
- Creating and setting up ads in Facebook Ads Manager
- Monitoring and optimizing existing ads
- Creating reporting for existing clients
- Creating training for our Insider Membership or a virtual event
- Testing new ad objectives and strategies
- Having a check-in call with an existing client
- Trouble-shooting ad platform bugs and glitches
We work with all types of retailers, so your clients will be a mix of Quilt Shops, Boutiques, Pet Stores, Jewelers, Florists, Gift and Home, and more! Our clients are passionate about their business and products and some of the hardest working people you will meet.
If you know Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads, social media marketing, and have a passion for collaborating with clients to develop highly effective campaigns, then this might be the position for you!
- Build and nurture relationships with up to 18 clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives and strategies
- Keep abreast of current events, social and digital media trends, and target market industry trends impacting business
- Day-to-day management of client ad accounts, client-related deliverables, and client communication
- Create ads including audiences, budgets, copy, and images (the majority of images are provided by the client, but some editing is required)
- Give the client direction on images and videos that will support their goals
- Identify opportunities to improve ad campaigns and provide suggestions to the client.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients via monthly or weekly check-in meetings.
- Recommend new strategies, budget increases/decreases based on testing and results.
- Review and reevaluate the client strategy quarterly.
- Collect client data to create case studies.
- Work with the Ads department to test new ad objectives and strategies.
- Create monthly ad tracking reports and share results with the client in an understandable fashion
- When needed, create video-based training as it relates to ads
- Participate in virtual and in-person events, creating training presenting
- 1+ years of experience creating Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest ads (NOTE: Applicants without experience will not be reviewed)
- 1+ years of experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of social media marketing and local marketing
- Ability to read and translate analytics
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt
- Ability to collaborate with the internal team as well as clients via phone, Zoom, or email
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and independent initiative
- Ability to problem-solve with a result-oriented approach
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with local business marketing
- Experience with retail marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Shopify
- Basic understanding of branding
- Graphic design experience or with photo editing websites such as Canva.com
- Ability to create step-by-step training when needed
- Comfortable on video and presenting to a group
- Experience with Asana, Google Drive, Searchie, and Zoom
Keys to Success:
- Maintain a 75% client retention rate
- Maintain a minimum of 15 clients
- Create case studies
- Develop new strategies for common goals
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Have a "happy to help" attitude towards clients and the Crystal Media team
- Develop long-lasting client relationships by adding value and providing clear communication
- 60-day trial period
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, covering a portion of monthly premiums (after 90 days)
- Get your birthday off, but still get paid!
- Paid-time-off, along with ample company paid holidays (after 90 days)
- 401k with % match (after 1 year)
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit the following via email using the subject line “I’m interested and awesome!!”:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Up to 3-minute video introduction (We will not review applications without a video)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $27.00 per hour