This is a full-time remote position, based in Canada.
The purpose of this role is to identify and interact with prospective customers, who are both students and parents/guardians, by:
- Conducting consultations and academic assessments
- Presenting Crimson products
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Continuously improving sales techniques and industry knowledge
- Pitching and ideating new ways to connect with families
- Forging partnerships with associated businesses, non-profits, organizations, and more
- Working with the Local Area and Digital Marketing Teams to develop/enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in leads and sales
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos, and Crimson seminars
- Researching potential organizations and markets for lead generation/partnerships
- Attending industry events where relevant and providing feedback and information on market trends
You just might be the person we are looking for if you have:
- Excellent previous sales track record
- Strong storytelling skill and experience in public speaking
- Experience with higher education or a deep understanding of the college application process
- Interest in working with families and students to connect them to the best program
- An interest in changing the world through education!
- Comfort with video chat and speaking over the phone
Experience that would be useful in this role:
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Understanding of the US/UK Undergrad application process
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
- Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
- Utilizing innovative tech to reimagine the education landscape
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.