Marketing Senior Manager at Comcate
Marketing Senior Manager/Director (Full-time, may consider part-time)
Comcate was founded in 2000 with the mission of supporting local municipalities. We use web-based technology to help local agencies manage code enforcement, permitting, animal control, abandoned vehicles and zoning.
Today, over 25,000 staff users at local governments use Comcate to serve their constituents. Our remote culture is based on transparency, collaboration, and accountability and we are proud of our reputation as a premier provider of government software solutions.
Comcate is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Senior Manager/Director to manage the organization’s marketing function. You will be part of the senior management team and manage the firm’s marketing agency. You will develop and execute marketing strategies to increase qualified leads for our sales team. This position will not have any direct reports. You will have the experience and skills to develop annual and quarterly multi-channel plans, create and run campaigns, measure the effectiveness and adjust the plans according to results. You will work closely with other Comcate senior staff, and will manage our marketing agency.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the marketing function
- Manage the marketing budget
- Develop the marketing strategy, create the marketing calendar and manage the calendar
- Ensure that all strategies are implemented timely and effectively
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team, through the following efforts
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including email, paid search, and SEO
- Adjust plans and campaigns to optimize the number of qualified leads
- Collaborate with the team and clients to understand our core customers, what makes a qualified lead and how to support an efficient sales process
- Deeply understand the lead qualification process, and improve all aspects of marketing (message, process, communication strategies, channels) to improve the % hit rate
- Prepare for, attend and follow up on trade shows
- Own corporate communications and messaging
- Develop compelling content for use in marketing campaigns
- Own the Comcate website experience (landing pages, site organization, user experience)
- Develop appropriate supporting documents for the sales team, including datasheets and use case guides
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience as a marketing manager or director, preferably with a SaaS software product
- Experience in lead generation and qualification is required. Experience with Salesforce is highly preferred
- Cross-channel marketing experience, including email (Marketo experience preferred), PPC, SEO and trade shows. We are looking for experience in the development and creation of campaigns, not just the execution of campaigns
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good excel and HTML skills
- 4+ years of experience in marketing. Bachelor’s Degree required
Why you want this job:
- Interest in making a difference helping public agencies and local governments
- You want to be a part of a highly performing team that wants to make a difference and have a blast doing it. You will interact with senior management and all key functional groups in this small company, including sales, product management, client service, and technology
- You want the opportunity to participate in the marketing and business strategy, and product launches in addition to executing the marketing programs
- You enjoy a data-driven approach to marketing and testing new approaches to building leads
We’re looking for exceptional A-players to join our team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and do the best work of your career. Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To learn more about Comcate visit http://www.comcate.com/
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs