What you’ll be doing…..
As a part of this team, you will work closely with clients, experts, and internal teams to provide an exceptional experience for new client prospects, to help convert them to clients so that they become long-term users of Codeable.
As a member of our diverse team, you’ll be….
- Qualifying, educating, & onboarding new clients onto the Codeable platform
- Nurturing new projects to maximize their success potential
- Assisting in matchmaking between clients/projects and experts
- Monitoring project progression and providing interventions as necessary
- Selling clients on the benefits of Codeable to increase conversions
- Coordinating with Partnerships team for client onboarding of new opportunities
- Working with Expert team for expert onboarding for supply & demand
- Engaging with both clients and experts in Intercom and Slack to facilitate success with projects
- Participating in once a week all-hands team meetings
- Contributing generally, as part of the team, to how we further evolve Opportunity Management and Codeable
You’ll need to be…..
We’re ideally looking for an individual that has a basic working understanding of WordPress. We do need you to know what WordPress is and how it works - you will be required to qualify and onboard new clients, as well as vet new projects that are posted onto the platform, so you need to be able to review a client’s project brief, determine its viability for Codeable, ask qualifying questions to leads & clients about their project. Support, sales, account management, and/or client relationship experience will really help, as the role is about managing project and client opportunities to drive customer conversion and success.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (familiarity with the surrounding WP ecosystem is a plus)
- Experience in client-facing roles (support, sales, account management, etc)
- Comfortable saying “no”
- Empathic, able to mediate and resolve conflict and client issues with poise
- Strategic thinker with strong attention to detail
- Team oriented, but self-motivated and autonomous
- Adaptability to change (comfortable with fast paced, changing environment)
- Compassionate and mindful towards all peoples and cultures
- Impeccable written & verbal English language skills (native speaker or native level -> additional languages at communicative levels a plus)
- Prior remote work experience is a plus
- Within the US Time Zone (EST: 12PM - 8PM; PST: 9AM - 5PM)
How we work…..
- We are a fully distributed team, so we use a combination of Slack, internal blogs and online meetings to communicate and collaborate; frequent and clear written communication is a must
- We default to trust and care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in
- We get the whole company together once a year on a retreat (travel safety permitting)
- We are very serious about our work, but also take fun seriously; we always appreciate a good joke and tend to not take ourselves too seriously
- We expect you to work well with culturally diverse individuals, since our internal team is from all around the world and our experts and clients span every continent (not Antarctica)
- Being a small team we expect individuals to show initiative and not be afraid to take on new challenges and roles
How the selection process operates…..
- All candidates go through an initial resume screening process
- We then invite all shortlisted candidates for an online interview with our Head of Support and the Opportunity Management Lead - the goal of this interview is to get to know each other better, talk about your experience with Wordpress and client-facing roles
- If we find we’re a good fit, we’ll send you a couple of sample WordPress related questions and a couple client-related situations to respond to within 24 hours to gauge how well you deal with some of the questions and scenarios you’ll handle on a daily basis
- If we’re happy with the outcome of your work, we’ll invite you to a 2nd interview - the goal of this interview is to discuss your work and give you the opportunity to walk us through your problem-solving process and supply you with another set of questions that will test your prioritization and communication skills
- After the second interview, we will be reaching out with a job offer to the successful individual