Clerky is the most popular way for high-growth startups to incorporate and get seed financing paperwork done online. Amazingly, we've grown to this point primarily through word-of-mouth. We've been quiet because we've been focused on building new products to help bring automation and efficiency to legal paperwork for everyone, not just startups. This is a large opportunity and we are well-positioned for it.
As a senior product marketing manager at Clerky, you'll be responsible for the product marketing for these new products, as well our existing ones. This is a rare opportunity for a deliberate, thoughtful product marketer to reshape an entire market — one that quietly underlies Silicon Valley.
This is also a great opportunity to build a world-class marketing function up from scratch. We're a small team of earnest and humble high-performers, constantly striving to improve in our chosen craft. We're looking for someone to bring that same level of excellence to marketing at Clerky. You'll be Clerky's first marketer and report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and execute new product and feature launches
- Write blog posts, newsletters, and social media announcements
- Write whitepapers and case studies
- Engage with customers and foster relationships
- Monitor industry developments and determine necessary adjustments
- Acquire deep understanding of our customers
- You're a wordsmith and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You derive satisfaction from repeatedly refining your work until it's as close to perfect as possible
- You think from first principles and hate blindly following an established playbook
- You're highly autonomous, but very comfortable working with others when needed
- You learn from constructive feedback well
- You can learn how to use almost any software on your own
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing
We've been remote-first since 2013. If you're in the SF Bay Area and want to work in an office when the pandemic is over, we could probably arrange that.
We seek the best and pay accordingly. Compensation is at the high end or top of market for a Series A / B startup, with full health insurance coverage and other standard benefits.