(GMT-7/PT to GMT+2/CEST, fully remote, dev-tools)
It's an exciting time to join our team! We're a fully remote startup on a mission to build the #1 reliability automation platform for developers. We make End-to-End automation delightful, fast, and code-driven. A workflow with a world-class developer experience!
Thousands of developers are using Checkly today, we just passed the milestone of 3 billion check runs and raised our $10M USD Series A led by CRV and Accel!
We are on a bottoms-up/product-led growth (PLG) path and want to continue growing at speed and scale. Our goals are
- Make Checkly the go-to solution for reliability monitoring.
- Build a strong community of developers that continue to benefit from Checkly's power to scale monitoring with minimal effort, so they can focus on shipping great products at speed.
- Ship features, extend our platform and make End-to-End reliability scalable, fast and fun!
We care about building a team where people of all backgrounds are encouraged to do their best work.
We are a deeply proactive, fast-moving, analytically driven marketing team focused on continuously reaching and engaging with innovative developers and organizations to show them how they can enhance their application development and get to market faster with Checkly’s end-to-end monitoring platform.
What you'll do
As an early growth marketing leader of Checkly, you will play a critical role in scaling and refining full-funnel growth marketing motion. With deep knowledge and experience in digital marketing, you will be dedicated to driving results through performance marketing strategy, planning, and execution. You will work with internal teams and vendors in designing and executing omnichannel campaigns including demand generation, live events, and thought leadership while also creating the targeted campaigns to help us convert existing users and reach new ones. Building on previous experiences and knowledge, you will create online demand generation campaigns, including paid ads and organic search, and light up new digital channels that haven’t been tapped in the developer space in a focused drive to help us rethink our full-funnel marketing approach.
- Drive the growth plan and execution for new product launches and lead optimization of conversions throughout the funnel. Success in this role requires a blend of creative and analytical skills to help us connect with developers and system administrators across the globe using tenacity and ingenuity.
- Work collaboratively to set growth targets and manage day-to-day self-serve and sold marketing funnels including what is working, what isn’t, recommended enhancements, etc.
- Understand customer needs, strategies to create customer value, and tactics to differentiate packaging, pricing.
- Own performance across the customer journey and technical demos along the journey - from product growth and lifecycle marketing to paid acquisition and marketing operations.
- Identify drop-off points in our funnel, ideate how to reduce friction, and prioritize which areas to tackle first.
- Distribute and help amplify new and valuable content across multiple channels.
- Understand and prioritize Marketing/Growth systems required to scale the company (including marketing automation); and, in some cases, help implement.
- Create a strategy and execute a plan to re-engage previously lost or disengaged users.
What you should have
- Experience operating LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads, and Google Ads.
- Extensive history working in B2B growth marketing, preferably targeting a developer audience and/or marketing in the API space.
- Experience with full-funnel ad campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with a proven ability to influence others.
- Strong ad copy, landing page copy, and other writing experience.
- Extensive landing page testing experience and creative optimization experience.
- A self-starter that thrives in a non-structured environment.
- Carefully experimental when it comes to identifying and exploiting marketing channels.
- Highly analytical and very comfortable working with data.
- Outcomes oriented and KPI driven by rapid iteration.
- Ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment, while you also enjoy getting to know your colleagues and helping others.
- Previous experience working at a startup.
- Hands on experience with Hubspot, Marketo or similar automation tool.
- Experience with account-based marketing.
- Experience managing the full Martech stack.
What we offer
- Become part of a fast-growing, international, and remote team
- Fair and competitive salary (see below)
- Stock options
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work
- 27 days of paid vacation + your local public holidays
- Paid sick leave & parental leave
- US: medical, vision, dental, 401k match, disability etc
- Modern laptop and equipment
- $1,000 learning & visiting budget
- Co-working budget
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Employment & Contractor options
Find out more here.
What we pay
Fair, competitive, and transparent pay is very important for us. Therefore we work with a standardized salary calculator that includes several factors such as seniority level as well as location.
For this senior role, we're looking at a range of
- €72k - €82k base (80%) + bonus (20%) for someone located in a similar cost of market as Germany.
- $108k - $136k base (80%) + bonus (20%) for someone located in a similar cost of market as Seattle.
If you live in a lower or higher cost of market range, that also moves the pay range.
If this sounds interesting, please apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table. We'd love to hear from you!
If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc) because of a disability, chronic illness or neurodiversity, we want to provide those. If you're comfortable disclosing this, please let us know in your cover letter.
We're all about being transparent and setting clear expectations. That's why we've put together our hiring playbook. There you'll find a sneak peek of who we are and what you can expect in our hiring process.