Why join Chameleon now? 🦎
This is the best time to join Chameleon: you’d be joining a team that has found its groove and is excited about scaling, and a product that has customer love but with tons of potential to transform how SaaS works. Your work will impact 10s of millions of users.
Our customers (read case studies here) find a lot of value in what we offer, and we have a lot of ideas on what else we can build to make UX easier, more engaging, and more personal.
🌊 Learn more about our team, culture, and vision in our company page.
What your day to day may include
- Be responsible for driving engagement for prospects and users via email; you’ll own this channel and collaborate cross-functionality with other teams (CS, Sales, Product)
- Create, optimize, and improve key email flows, including top-of-funnel (e.g. email courses designed to get sign-ups, like this one), middle-of-funnel (e.g. post-webinar follow-ups), high intent (e.g. sequences to ICP fits visiting key pages on our website) and post-sign-up (e.g. onboarding sequences)
- Write compelling, effective, and personable email copy that delights users 😻
- Create user segments based on marketing activities and in-product behavior; we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can do here
- Identify prospects with higher intent and deliver the right content, at the right time to nudge them towards choosing Chameleon
- Experiment, always. You know that all the small tweaks lead to big results down the line; you’ll A/B test subject lines, body copy, button placement, sequence length, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report metrics of email campaign performance
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer journey, ICPs, and pains/JTBD
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years experience in B2B email marketing – inbound or outbound
- 1+ years of full-time work experience at a startup (<50 employees)
- Experience using email automation tools such as Customer.io (our tool), ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, HubSpot, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS – you can read, tweak, and adjust what’s going on under the hood of email templates
- A strong understanding of other marketing channels; email is your specialty but you know how content, events, paid, and SEO compliment your work
- Skilled at writing short and succinct copy; we treat every email as an “intrusion” into someone’s inbox – our comms always provide value
- You understand that marketing is where data and creativity meet. You have an experimental mindset, and you see experiment failures as an opportunity to learn
- Self-starter; you want to participate in building a company from the ground up
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
👀 See full job description here