With your writing, you will be the voice of Chainlink and lead efforts to support the development and awareness of the network and ecosystem. You will play a key part in scaling the Chainlink Network by reaching tens of thousands of readers with your content.
You will be the voice of the marketing team, creating educational pieces across key channels that engage and influence general audiences, developers, and decision-makers.
- Lead the efforts to develop educational, technically precise written content that will impact and scale our network.
- Influence a vast community of individual developers, dApp teams, and decision-makers by creating further awareness and adoption of our ecosystem.
- Write educational content for our audiences (blog posts, case studies, email newsletters, bylines, hackathon recaps, etc.).
- Break down complex concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand and applicable ideas.
- Write and collaborate with our marketing, integration, and product teams on ecosystem announcements, upcoming events/post-event recaps, product launches, and any other public or internal written content.
- Contribute to monitoring and brainstorming around the blockchain space for new and popular content.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience.
- Experience writing technical content that gets readers excited and taking action.
- Ability to simplify complex technical announcements and products.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple team members on shared vision pieces.
- Familiarity with blockchain, smart contracts, oracles, and decentralized technology as a whole.
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Strong sense of grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Flexible and able to turnover quality content quickly when needed.
- Comfort and/or experience with remote work.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.