Hi, we’re Castr 👋
3 years ago, we launched Castr - a one-stop SaaS broadcasting platform that enables everyone in the media industry to take their video content a step further. And today, we’re proud to say that we’re an established high-growth business with thousands of paying customers around the world. We also launched our second product (LiveAPI) recently, with a mission to help companies, project owners or anyone with a product idea to build live streaming products with ease.
As the business grows, we need a Sales Manager (Remote) that can help us get the company to the next stage. You're a proactive, sharp and self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and take ownership across our products.
Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, we don’t strive for growth at all costs. We are building a company that we can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
- Own your sales target and communicate monthly progress with our CEO
- Build a sales pipeline via prospecting, networking, attending events, and expanding current customers.
- Drive a value-based sale, specifically tailored to address the business needs of a customer and with a deep technical understanding of their challenge and opportunity to succeed
- Develop and maintain an active sales funnel of potential business opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities via your own professional network and other outbound initiatives
- Conduct discovery meetings with potential clients
- Engage with clients on a technical level to understand their specific requirements
- Put together proposals, negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience in B2B sales
- Self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Our product is quite technical, you must want to learn it and have an ability to apply that knowledge in a commercial setting
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience working within SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), AaaS (API-as-a-Service)
- Experience working in live streaming / broadcasting industry
- Experience selling complex technical solutions
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary and commission program
- Healthcare insurance coverage
- Co-working space expenses covered
- Annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Annual all-company retreats
- We encourage at least 2 weeks off each year, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to travel abroad for conferences