We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager (remote) to join our team. This role requires a strong understanding of managing product launches, go-to-market strategy, positioning and data insights across different marketing channels. This role reports to the CEO & Founder.
- Own the go-to-market/feature release plans.
- Create content such as product tutorial articles, video scripts, website copies, email copies, etc.
- Be a product expert. Understand the product from the inside out to communicate it to our users.
- Executing the marketing and rollout of features across multiple channels
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the competitive market landscape, personas, and audience
- Analyze data, and gather user feedback and insights to help drive growth, adoption, and demand
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in SaaS
- Superior fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Strong content background
- Results-oriented mindset
- Good research skill
- Our product is quite technical; you must want to learn it and have the ability to translate technical jargon into simple words.
- SEO experience
- Data analytics skill
Nice to have
- Experience working in the live streaming/broadcasting industry
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance coverage
- Co-working space expenses covered
- Annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Annual all-company retreats
- We highly value work-life balance. In your first year, you'll receive 12 vacation days in addition to local holidays. From your second year, this will increase to 18 vacation days annually.
- Opportunity to travel abroad for conferences