Role & Responsibilities
We're hiring an experienced marketing manager to lead our marketing strategy and execution. You would be working alongside our marketer, Elen, who is currently focused on PPC, SEO, and CRO.
- First month: Get to know Canny's current marketing efforts, operations, and results, and start to build a strategy.
- First quarter: Finalize and start to execute on above strategy, iterating as we continue to learn more.
- First year: Continue executing and iterating, potentially hiring for 1-2 roles.
- Beyond: Expand and refine our strategy, and continue to grow the team.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing roles
- 2+ years of experience in a role focused on marketing operations and management
- You come from a background with a focus on demand generation, content marketing, marketing operations, paid marketing, or similar—and you have experience working in multiple of these areas
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with a metrics-driven mindset
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics, and CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Heap, HubSpot
- Blog: WordPress
- CRM: HubSpot (Marketing + Sales Hubs)
- SEO: Ahrefs
- Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
- International team offsites ✈️ (paid)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, shoot us an email. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.