Are you a driven sales professional? Do you thrive on making deals happen? Are you a force to be reckoned with?
You may be the right person to work with us at Call One. We’re currently on the hunt for hungry AE’s to create and close deals for us. We’re a telecommunications company that helps companies with their technology. We’re looking for outbound professionals who are hyper competitive, and ready to get started!
Who Are We?
Call One Inc helps thousands of businesses supply their employees with equipment, and technology. We provide over 2000+ unique products, to help solve problems for our client basis.
We’ve been in business since 1987, with the goal in mind of helping people do their business better by simplifying access to business communications technology.
We’re looking for driven Account Executives who will be responsible for meeting monthly quotas. You don’t need to be a superstar today, but it should be your next step. We’re located in Florida, but we’re open to candidates anywhere in the US.
As an Account Executive, you’ll follow our internal sales process including video e-mails, cold calls, and cold e-mails to scout new business for the company. We have an all-star training program, that will get you up and running quickly.
Our “Ideal Candidate”
If we were to put it into words, we’d say “hustler/entrepreneur”. We’re looking for people that can take a quota, and run with it. We’re looking for a true passion for sales, and for serving people (that’s #1).
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Curating the leads we provide you, as well as finding new business
- Sending a high volume of cold e-mail.
- Crafting video e-mails that create relationships
- Making cold calls (20-40 a day!)
- Developing relationships with your potential clients, and selling into those accounts over time.
- Ensuring satisfaction within your client accounts.
- Having a great time!
For us, it’s essential that you have:
1. 2+ years of experience in sales (preferably cold)
2. A desire & drive to succeed
3. Incredible phone manner, where professional meets personable.
It would be awesome but not required if you had:
- Experience utilizing NetSuite CRM
- A process driven approach
- Experience selling technology products
“So, what’s in it for me”
We consider Call One an awesome place to work, and we know you will to. Our core values are simple, doing the right thing always, being a light to our customers, and selfless service. We live this within our Call One family.
- Technology Setup on day one (We’ll be shipping equipment out to you)
- Great Benefits Package + company paid life insurance
- Uncapped commissions
- Growth Opportunities
Do you think it’s for you? If you’d like to be a part of our growing team, we’d love to hear from you.