About Bump Health
Bump Health is a women’s health brand that serves moms before, during, and after pregnancy. We’re profitable, growing ($35M ARR, 2x’ing annually), and privately held (self-funded, no outside investors). We’re building something massive. And we are — hands down — the most ambitious company you’ve never heard of. Yet.
Our vision is to build the Proctor & Gamble of the 21st century — for the women’s health space. It might sound crazy. But our plan is to build a company that lasts 200+ years, is valued at $200B+, and makes life better for at least 200+ million households. We currently have four business units that each bring in 7 or 8 figures a piece. And over the next 5-7 years, we’ll build/buy many more in the pregnancy, early childhood, and fertility space.
We’re a team of 100 other smart, ambitious people. We’ll hit $1B in top line revenue within the next 5-7 years. And we can’t even begin to imagine how much faster we could get there if you joined us.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a senior leader to run promotions for us. Ideally, someone who's “been there done that” at other high growth ecom brands (either in-house or at an agency).
For context, we launch a new “Gift With Purchase” promo every week. And we also run seasonal promos for holidays like Mother’s Day, National Pregnancy Week, BFCM, and many more. We need someone who can formulate a vision and strategy for promos at Bump, and then drive execution from start to finish, which includes:
- Planning our promo schedule months in advance
- Working with merchandising to source promo products
- Working with our marketing team to coordinate promos across all of our channels (paid ads, email, sms, social, etc)
- Being the glue that connects all of our marketing channels, as well as other departments like merchandising, operations, and customer service
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who’s well organized and a strong project manager. You already have an established process for how to coordinate this work, and you can bring that process to help our team work more smoothly and effectively. Promos are a major growth lever for us, and a big part of our marketing strategy. So it’s important that you understand what types of GWPs (and other promos) will work best from a marketing perspective, and what will help us drive overall revenue growth for the business.
We have a great product in a market with incredible demand. We want you to come in and make a big impact on our promos. And we’ll give you the resources and autonomy you need to make that happen.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain a promo calendar. Plan it out months in advance, set clear timelines, and keeping all teams aligned and up to speed
- Own project management and provide day-to-day coordination for all promos. Effectively plan and manage promos independently from the initial ideation phase through final execution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all promo requests across the company. Handle communication with marketing, merchandising, customer service, and operation teams
- Collect input from key stakeholders and ensure alignment across all teams on promo schedules, timelines, and deliverables
- Set expectations with all stakeholders and drive communication throughout the process, outlining key deadlines, clarifying business needs, and managing expectations across all teams involved
- Be on the front lines and proactively communicate regular updates, concerns, performance, and the impact of promos to stakeholders across the company
- Provide visibility to all deliverables, timelines, and issues with frequent status updates to the team and relevant stakeholders
- Proactively seek feedback from relevant team members to constantly improve our process and execution. Drive process improvements, consulting with stakeholders to understand needs and pain points
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- 4-6+ years of project management experience. Ideally with hands-on experience working on ecommerce marketing, merchandising, and gift-with-purchase promos
- Exceptional communicator who knows how to balance being assertive & collaborative
- Expertise in overseeing projects partnering with multiple stakeholders & senior leaders
- Great organization skills to manage time and schedules. Impeccable attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Track record of initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and analytical, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Why Join Us?
Get in on the ground floor of a high growth ecommerce startup.
At Bump Health, we are passionate about our mission: making Mom's life easier. We work hard to offer unparalleled customer service and amazing products for pregnancy and beyond.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing ecommerce company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make a big impact. Benefits include:
- Work from anywhere in the United States
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Unlimited Paid Time Off