Headquarters: São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
We are Blaze, the fastest-growing casino in LATAM. Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity for the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just two years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an iGaming experience (iGaming Content Writer) to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Current and upcoming operator promotions
- In-depth reviews of operator websites, games and software
- Reporting on company & industry news
- Research & development of "how-to" guides, beginner's guides, FAQs, definitions, trends, stats, curated lists, "top 10" lists, and other evergreen content
- Manage press releases
- Monitoring operator promotions and offers, and producing/updating content accordingly
- Ensuring that existing content is optimal, up-to-date and relevant
- Brainstorming content strategies
- Researching and producing fresh and original content ideas
- Analysing competitors
- Identifying and outreaching to prospects and sharing your content
- Creation of newsletters
- Social media & forum engagement
- iGaming experienced (preferred)
- 1+ years experienced in the function
Location: Fully Remote
Reports to: Casino Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
Hours: 40hrs/week; graveyard at 9-5pm
Compensation: $640 USD/mo
At Blaze, we highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. Join us!
Learn more and submit your application.
**Please include an English CV/Resume**