Social Growth Marketer at BIteable
All about you
You will be responsible for growing and managing our social channels (FB, IG, LI, YT, and Twitter) along with producing videos for our YouTube channel. If you have relevant experience with influencers, guest posting and/or affiliates, we may tap your talents there as well.
- Manage social channels via Meet Edgar (or a different tool of your choosing).
- Grow social channels and engagement at a determined clip on a quarterly basis.
- Create videos for social media, to promote new template releases and grow our audience.
- Help be the face of Biteable! Create videos and distribute them on YouTube. This is a growing channel for us and a lot of fun to work with.
- Project manage the delivery of YouTube videos, from topic selection, scriptwriting, and filming, through to liaison with post-production.
- Communicate frequently throughout the week in Slack and Notion.
- Have flexible availability (we work with a distributed team)
- Be available during US business hours.
- Flexible hours: We're not your typical 9-5. While we still expect you to be available throughout the day, we're family friendly and believe in work/life harmony.
- Limited meetings: We believe in documenting our work and progress in Notion, a team note taking app. That means you're not stuck relaying information in meetings every day of the week.
- Transparent leadership: We have a flat organization and your direct manager is always available to chat, as is most of the rest of the team, timezones permitting.
All about us
We are Biteable, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos possible for everyone. We stand apart in our market thanks to our dedication to studio-quality content and our passion for simplicity.
Since our launch in 2014 we’ve:
- Created a community of over 7 million users
- Rendered more than 10 million videos
- Raised $3.9 million in venture capital
We’re growing fast and have offices in Melbourne and Hobart, Australia, with remote team members scattered around the world. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
All about our culture
We are committed to the happiness of our team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We like it when everyone feels supported and free to create.
Our team members genuinely care about each other and define themselves as rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless. Here are a few quotes that we didn’t make up:
“I’m thankful for the flexibility Biteable gives me around my family commitments. I really like that my team is open to new ideas and processes. And I enjoy that I get to work on a variety of problems with a mix of people with diverse areas of expertise.”
“The development team is a great group of people. They’re smart and interested in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive atmosphere, too.”
“Biteable's team of smart, funny, engaged and caring people makes my work here enjoyable, every day. Being close to decisions and decision-makers helps me make an impact on our work.”
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs