Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
We are seeking a highly motivated Solutions Consultant to join our growing technical team. As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with our Sales team to support the evaluation, design, and implementation of Bevy’s platform. You will be part of a team of technical experts who are critical in helping our customers create meaningful communities and events in both a virtual and hybrid world.
Ideal candidates will have sales consulting experience at a SaaS business where they had to deal with a quick-moving sales cycle. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
- Take ownership of the technical aspects during the sales process
- Provide strategic and tactical assistance to Sales counterparts
- Become a trusted advisor and product expert for prospects, customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to help drive the value of Bevy
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to your customers
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise prospects and customers through business or technology transformations with account/project management experience
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with context switching, and have 3-5 years minimum of experience in a Solution Consulting role, ideally in enterprise SaaS
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- Has navigated both complex and tactical sales cycles and can demonstrate results
- Familiarity with platform integrations, enterprise security, and ability to understand technical limitations of our platform
- Must work within a team environment with sales and customer success peers
- You reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.