Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
Our Sales team is growing and we are looking for energetic and driven Senior Account Executives with various levels of experience to join us. If you’re looking for a career opportunity where you can contribute and add value right away, this is the right opportunity for you! You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and grow with our team, and very quickly on your own path toward success. You’ll also reap the benefits of a very rewarding sales commission structure and a team that is focused on supporting and growing each other professionally. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
- Create detailed sales and business plans
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new products, services, features, and benefits
- Provide professional and after-sales support
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers and other internal teams to ensure successful implementation and onboarding of new customers
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to ensure Bevy’s positioning is consistent in all aspects when making sales to potential partners
What we’re looking for:
- A strong sales/account management background with a track record of success
- A proven record of success in new customer acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage accounts through the entire sales cycle
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- All candidates should be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills, be a team player, have a strong ability to communicate at a high level, possess strong time management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- All successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills, a high degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.