Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
Who We Are
Hi, we're Banzai 👋
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That's why our mission is to make marketing more human. 💗
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
This is a remote position. #LI-Remote
Banzai is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Customer Experience team! As a Customer Marketing Manager, your main duty will be to focus on the success and growth of our existing customers by implementing campaigns that encourage expansion and renewals.
We're looking for a self-motivated and customer-centric individual that has experience and energy around planning, developing, executing and measuring campaigns from start to finish.
- Plan, develop and execute a customer marketing strategy that increases customer lifetime value (LTV) by implementing campaigns that encourage expansion and renewals.
- Build strategy and operations for clear upsell funnels across all product lines
- Identify marketing opportunities at key points in the post acquisition customer journey and product usage
- Determine and administer key segments for personalized campaigns based on recent product usage, remaining contract length, customer goals, etc.
- Launch new campaigns such as email marketing, Intercom posts, and webinars.
- Measure impact on expansions & renewals for every campaign/program
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- 3+ years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, customer success, or related field, preferably in SaaS
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touchpoints
- Ability to learn multiple products quickly
- Strong writer and content creator
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Good time-management skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience working in Salesforce, Hubspot, and Intercom preferred
- 401(k) plan (US-based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO policy (salaried) or hourly PTO policy
- Remote first company
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance, professional development and mental health ($200/mo)
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Paid in-person retreat (warm climate!) that focuses on connection and togetherness
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership