And do you want to:
- Use your outreach skills to create meaningful relationships...
- Focus on what you do best (and have your team's support for everything else)...
- And join a company that you truly believe in?
Then this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
First, though, a little bit about us...
Who We Are
Authority Hacker is a leading online marketing education company. Millions of people have read, listened to and watched our content.
And many of our 9,000+ students have taken their existing businesses to the forefront of their industries. Others have had multi-million dollar exits.
Now, we want to get in front of even more people and double the size of our audience. To turn that goal into a reality, we need top websites to link to us.
That's because when search engines (such as Google) see a top website linking to us, this counts as a sort of seal of approval for our website.
The more top-tier websites that link to ours, the higher we appear in Google’s search rankings. And when that happens, even more people get to see our content.
But top websites won't just link to anyone. They usually need to be convinced that we're worthy of their links through savvy communication.
This process is called link building and that's where you come in.
But what's in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
4 Reasons To Join Authority Hacker As A Senior Outreach Specialist
1. Let Your Creativity Shine
The prospects we’re messaging get TONS of emails in their inboxes every day. It’s your job to stand out and grab their attention with creative and engaging communication.
Sometimes that means skipping email altogether and trying Twitter instead. Or finding a mutual connection to introduce you.
Other times, that means creating brand new content that's tailored to your prospect when nothing else fits the bill.
Whatever it might be, we’re trusting you to think outside the box and get your foot in the door.
A one-size-fits-all approach will usually not work. But if you enjoy connecting with people on a personal level, then you’re the right person for the job.
2. Focus On What You Do Best
Over the years, we've worked out incredible link-building systems.
We use state-of-the-art email outreach tools to automate much of the manual work that other link builders have to do themselves.
And you won't even have to worry about prospecting (one of the most tedious and time-consuming parts of link building).
We have a team member who is absolutely brilliant at it. His work will let you hone in on what you're best at - the outreach part of link building.
Similarly, when your prospects will need custom content created for them, our editorial team will handle that.
It's rare to find a job where you can focus almost exclusively on your best talent. This is one of them.
3. Join An Established Leader In The Digital Marketing Space
There's an old saying that goes “those who can't do, teach”. We're living proof that it's not always accurate.
Our online marketing advice is based on real-world experience. And since 2013, we’ve grown our own portfolio of authority sites to millions of dollars in revenue.
You'll be working on all the sites in our portfolio. Currently, there are 3 of them, but we'll add more soon.
A huge reason for our success has been our insistence on only producing top-quality content.
What this means for you is that you'll be proud to represent our brands. And our excellent reputation will make your job that much easier.
4. Great Benefits
Here's what we offer:
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary ($2,000 - $3,000 per month)
- Bi-Annual performance-based bonus
- Access to world-class training material
- Learning and development budget
- Company trips/retreats in exciting locations around the world
- Laptop allowance
Here's What We Expect From You
- At least 2-3 years of experience with cold sales and/or cold outreach
- Strong email communication skills with the ability to make yourself stand out from the crowd
- Can keep on top of communication with all of your active prospects
- Generally web-savvy with solid research skills
- Experience with link building and/or SEO will be considered an advantage but is not mandatory
Our team generally works during Central European business hours. We expect at least 4 hours of overlap between our workdays.
This is a full-time position, and we expect your complete focus and dedication.