The primary project of Heliax is the Anoma protocol. Anoma is a sovereign, proof-of-stake blockchain protocol that enables private, asset-agnostic cash and private bartering amongst any number of parties. In addition to Anoma, Heliax works on open-source projects which are part of the Anoma ecosystem, including cryptographic libraries such as the MASP and tools for high assurance validity predicates and arbitrary zero-knowledge circuits (Juvix).
Heliax is a remote-first team, currently composed of cross-disciplinary members located around the world. All of our work is open-source. Our work culture is characterized by open-allocation, where team members have a high degree of freedom and autonomy in choosing when to work, what to work on, and whom to work with.
- Develop and execute strategies on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, and any other existing and future community platforms
- Analyze and share trends within communities to jumpstart discussions
- Explore and test other possible channels for expanded community reach and brand amplification
- Rapidly scale the communities via high-quality engagement and discussion
- Identify and involve engaged advocates and contributors to build core community and strengthen reach
- Participate in events to further engage with the community and expand brand awareness
- Ensure brand continuity across all relative channels with coherent messaging and consistent brand voice
- Collaborate with the rest of the Comms & UI/UX team in ensuring the quality of external communications and in gathering and integrating user feedback.
- Collaborate with the designers in the team for graphics and any necessary visual materials for each community platform
- Collaborate with the other teams within Heliax in ensuring quality and integrating user feedback on the documentation and supporting materials and for fact-checking & engagement in technical discussions
Here is a list of example projects and tasks at Heliax or other references from the industry:
- Anoma Telegram
- Anoma Discord
- Anoma Subreddit
- You LOVE fostering and interacting with communities on the Internet and at events.
- Comfortable experimenting with ideas, iterating if needed and optimizing them for long-term efficacy
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and industries, such as the Anoma project and its ecosystem. You are thrilled about fostering a community around Anoma’s vision.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and knowledge in a field applicable to the role and its projects.
- You have 1+ years of experience in the field (please submit descriptions or samples on your past community development achievements and tasks)
- Track record of content writing (please share your past writing experience via sharing your academic projects, personal blogs, or professional work).
- Verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Self-organized, proactive, and autonomous at completing the tasks and collaborating with team members across teams.
- Previous experience working at a technology company and familiarity with GSuite, Slack, and HackMD.
- Familiarity with the command-line and interested in playing with developer tools and programming languages.
- Knowledge and fluency in other languages.
- Previous experience in communicating and working with open-source projects.
- Previous experience in running region-specific community platforms (e.g. WeChat)
- Previous experience in reading or interacting with products and interfaces to blockchain technologies.
- Previous experience working at a company or on a project in the blockchain industry.
- Previous experience in working at organizations in the areas of fintech or financial applications or products.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Preferred if residing within (+/- 3 hours) Central European time zones.
- Ideally someone who enjoys travel, nature, and hiking. Often we find that products are best designed not in a meeting room but rather on a trail 🏔️.