Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you want to work as part of a creative team in the skincare industry? Have experience working with beauty brands? Our mission is to make people feel empowered in their own skin... Do you want to be part of the change?
AlumierMD Canada is currently looking for a fulltime Social Media Coordinator to join the in-house marketing team in Toronto. Do you live and breathe digital? Do you have in-depth social media knowledge that you love to share? If you have a passion for beauty, skin care and social media this is the position for you! The successful candidate will be able to research and write about our brand, beauty trends and innovation in a way that connects with our social media audiences. You will work closely with the marketing manager to build up our brand and strengthen customer engagement through a variety of social media initiatives and outreach campaigns, creating pieces that translate the brand's vision and messaging in an engaging and visual way. You have experience in social media strategy and copywriting.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Plan, strategize and execute a monthly social media content calendar in collaboration with the marketing manager.
- Explore and utilize existing/new tools and features in social media platforms to maximize results
- Share ideas in building and executing social media strategy through your knowledge of trends, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
- Monitor analytics across all social media platforms, providing analysis, reports, and updates
- Create engaging post copy that reflects the persona and tone of our brand.
- Support marketing coordinator and PR team with the planning of our PR/Marketing plans
- Responsible for increasing community engagement and growth of channels
- Can be fluid in approach to day-to-day work
- Extremely organized • Takes initiative and is driven
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong communicator. You have strong copywriting and copy-editing skills; you can create and deliver creative and thought-provoking content across multiple channels.
- Passionate about social media, building community, interacting with audiences
- 1 year+ of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or Content Creator
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in social media strategy and content creation is a must
- Candidate must be based in Canada
This role is currently remote. Business hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, our office is in North York. To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio/website, social media content and any pertinent experience. At AlumierMD, our employee's health and safety is our number one priority, as such, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.