Do you have a proven track record of creating, implementing, and effectively managing paid social media strategies within a B2B SaaS environment?
AgencyAnalytics is on a growth trajectory, and we are seeking a paid social media marketing expert to join our in-house marketing team.
As the leading client reporting platform for marketing agencies, we empower thousands of marketers to automate the time-consuming process of client reporting and creating dashboards from dozens of marketing channels.
Reporting to the Paid Campaign Manager, the Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing all paid social media marketing. You'll work with both the paid media and organic teams to provide paid social strategy and campaign management across a variety of social platforms.
You'll be responsible for developing targeting and budget recommendations, launching campaigns on various platforms, optimizing ads based on KPIs, reporting on campaign metrics, and providing actionable recommendations for improving performance on an ongoing basis.
This is a prime opportunity for a skilled, self-motivated paid media specialist, who has demonstrated a record of success in B2B SaaS demand generation with paid social and PPC, to showcase their expertise and make an immediate impact on a rapidly growing company.
What You'll Do
- Develop comprehensive paid social media strategies that support and complement AgencyAnalytics overall digital marketing presence, including campaign planning, budget allocation, and ongoing optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product, to ensure alignment of paid social media initiatives with overall company goals.
- Manage, execute and optimize all paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.) and other channels through continuous A/B testing, competitor analysis, keyword research, creative optimizations, and trend insights to achieve KPI targets.
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations.
- Analyze campaign performance data using KPIs, relaying actionable insights back to the team and adjusting strategies accordingly to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the paid social media advertising space and incorporate them into our marketing strategy.
- Support the Paid Campaign Manager as required, including monitoring paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- 3+ years proven success of creating, and optimizing campaigns on key paid social platforms.
- 2+ years of scaling Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube campaigns in the B2B SaaS space is a must.
- Proficiency in Social Media platform management, including Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads Manager & Twitter Ads Manager.
- Experience with other paid social platforms is a plus (Reddit Ads, Quora Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.)
- Degree or diploma in English, communications or other related discipline.
- Effective copywriter with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and expertise running experiments and A/B testing to optimize paid social campaigns.
- Analytical ability to use data and insights to drive creative paid social approaches.
- Strong understanding of and experience with third party tools like Google Analytics 4, HubSpot, etc.
- Experience with Google and Microsoft search ads is a plus.
- Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus.
- Active interest in staying ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving social and paid media industries, consistently seeking out and incorporating the latest trends.
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly.
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks' vacation and paid sick days.
- Happy Hour once a month
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance.
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a profitable, product-focused, & customer-oriented company